CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Eric's 1st Birthday!


OK, so this one is backwards and I'm not going to reload them... so this is Eric at the end of the day all tuckard out!

About this time of day on a Saturday, i would want to do the same thing!

Erin's favorite!

Save the baby! I like how he is like come on guys...

Maurice! where is my crown!
Eric didn't care too much for this ride, until Erin got on with him!

Can we go home yet!
Erin and Amber

I believe this was Eric's first time on a train ride!

The Train! it goes for about 7 minutes round trip!

Grandma and Eric!!!
I found this was the proper way to eat a cupcake...that way you get frosting for the whole thing...wait isn't that why they made things with cream filling.....

2 comments:

Erin and Eric said...

Check out how cute my baby is!!! I do good work! Those pictures turned out really cute.

Amber said...

yeah they did! And of course he is cute, he is your baby!