CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, June 21, 2009

DISNEY LAND!!!

It was Beatiful there!

Melissa, Issac, and Zaya!

Michael and Noah

Dedan and Amber (not a bad ride for kids and me ;)

I love his look, uh are you taking a picture of me...yep!

We started the day off with all of the kid ride's, that was a good long day!


The infamous TEA CUPS!!!

Dedan, Zaya, and Jeff

Ambear

Michael and Noah were good buddies on this trip! signs welcome
Mickey and Amber (I was very excited...i won't lie!)

So cute! tried to tell him i loved his part in the movie, but he just stood there!

Goofy is an extended relative of mine...

Buzz Lightyear! He's so handsome!

Bolt in the pre-parade

My man Sully!

Amber, Michael, and Melissa!!!!

The Castle!
Right before we left the parade was starting, it was crazy...but we had a blast!!!

0 comments: